Thanks to the generosity of our title sponsor, stage sponsors, and prize table donors.
Prizes packages will be awarded by random draw .
Recognized Awards will be as follows:
- Steel Master, Rifle Master, Rimfire Master- Winner of each aggregate title (Plaque)
- Division Awards- minimum 10 entries in the division needed for recognition. 1st place plaque, 2nd/3rd place certificates, medal for Canadian Champion in each division.
- Class awards- First place in each class . Minimum 10 shooters in the class required, all in the same division. IE: 10 B class open division shooters. Medal for 1st place, certificates for 2nd/3rd.
- Category Awards- First place in each category within a recognized division. Minimum 10 entries in the division and 5 in the category. IE: 12 shooters in rfpo, 6 are juniors, one award to the top juniour rfpo shooter. Medal for first place, certificates for 2nd/3rd.
Prizes for non-Canadian competitors may be subject to some restrictions due to international firearms regulations, import/export laws, etc. We will work with competitors on an individual basis should such a situation arise.
Divisions and Categories currently eligible for awards recognition (Updated May 28, 2022):
Rimfire Pistol Open
- RFPO Super Senior
Rimfire Rifle Irons
Rimfire Rifle Open
- RFRO Senior
Divisions and Categories getting close to recognition status:
Carry optics- 9/10 required shooters
- CO Super Senior- 4/5 required shooters.
Open- 9/10 required shooters
Pistol Calibre Carbine Optic- 9/10 required shooters
Rimfire Pistol Irons- 9/10 required shooters
Production- 8/10 required shooters
RFPO Senior- 4/5 required shooter
RFPO Juniour- 3/5 required shooters
RFRO Super Senior- 4/5 required shooters